Vigene Bioscience is offering complimentary monthly scientific webinars on GMP productions of viral vectors and plasmids. Please join us and interact with our scientists. Below is the webinar information.
- Standardized AAV viral vector and plasmid manufacturing and analytics. Live webinar in September, 2020
- On Demand: Scalable GMP production of AAV, lentivirus & plasmids
- On Demand: GMP lentivirus production optimization
- On Demand: GMP plasmid production and analytical testing
Live Webinar in September, 2020
Standardized AAV viral vector and plasmid manufacturing and analytics
Speaker – Dr. Jeffrey Hung
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020
Time: 12:00pm -1:00pm ET
Scalability and affordability are two of the main prominent challenges for the AAV gene therapy supply. To meet the need for increased viral vector manufacturing, we propose to establish standardized AAV viral vector and plasmid manufacturing and analytics to ensure consistency of the productivity and to accelerate the release of GMP materials. Transfection efficiency, selection of producer cells, upstream production and downstream purification by chromatography as well as packaging plasmid manufacturing will be discussed. In addition, the newly launched AAV reference standards for AAV testing and analytics and their application for the standardized AAV testing will be overviewed.
Sign up for the webinar to learn more.
• AAV GMP production process
• AAV Reference Standards
• AAV testing and analytic services